In this sense and in order to guarantee the User all the necessary information for proper navigation, we provide the User with the following informative text on what cookies are, what type of cookies exist on our Website and how they can be configured or disabled.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the User’s device when visiting a web page. Their main purpose is to recognize the user each time he/she accesses the Web Site allowing, in addition, to improve the quality and offer a better use of the Web Site.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of the Website.
TYPES OF COOKIES THAT EXIST
- Technical: Those that allow the user to navigate through the Web Site and the use of the different options and services that exist in it.
- Configuration or customization: These cookies are used to save the user’s personalized configuration in dynamic websites: color, design, layout, etc.
- Security: Those used to prevent external attacks against the web or users who browse it.
- For analytics: They capture information for web analytics systems that we use (Google Analytics, Piwik …) We must report the use of these cookies.
- For advertising: They are used for the operation of various web advertising services (Google Adsense) We must report the use of these cookies.
- Tracking: Collect information about the user to display personalized advertising (Google Adsense) We must report the use of these cookies.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your navigation on the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work properly. Specifically, the provider is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If in the future the provider uses others for the purpose of providing more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
|This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
|This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
|5 months 27 days
|Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
|1 year 24 days
|This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.
|This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.
You can block Cookies through the browser’s configuration tools, or you can configure your browser to warn you when a server wants to save a Cookie:
– If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings menu. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windowsvista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-ininternet-explorer-9.
– If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-Cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
– If you use Chrome, under Options > Advanced > Privacy. To learn more visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES