WARENESS AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT (PSAT & HEAT)
Personal Safety Awareness Training, (PSAT)
A course aimed at individuals who, due to their activities, travel to risk areas:
- Analysis of context and evaluation of travel risk.
- Personal profile and risk perception thresholds.
- Personal vulnerability reduction measures.
- Reaction to aggressive, ballistic, explosive, criminal, psychological and vehicular threats.
- Actions to be taken in the face of events or incidents to reduce its impact.
- Key protective equipment to increase personal safety.
- Effective communication during a critical incident.
HEAT Course, (Hostile Environment Awareness Training)
Course aimed at individuals, professionals or staff of organizations that travel or carry out activities in places of medium or high risk, or in very remote areas.
- Situational awareness and introduction to hostile environments.
- Global threats.
- Travel safety and management.
- Personal security.
- General health precautions.
- Management and resolution of conflicts.
- Kidnapping and hostage-taking.
- First aid.
- Crisis management.
- Public relations & Media Communications.
- Information security.
- Exercise scenarios and emergency drills.