Data of the data owner:
- Owner: GRUPODC SOLUTIONS, SL (hereinafter “decysyon”) Registered
- office: Calle General Díaz Porlier 61, 28006 –
- Madrid Registry: Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 29712, Book 0, Folio 56, Section 8, Page M-534604, Registration or annotation: 1 Date: 03/05/2012 Previous year: 2012
- IF: B-86410206
- E-mail: admin @ decysyon.com
- Phone: 0034 634 503 501
Decysyon is committed to respecting the privacy of users and the protection and security of their personal data as a responsible party for their treatment. For this reason, users are informed of how Decysyon collects, processes and protects the personal data provided through its website www.decysyon.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
In the case of users under 14 years of age, in no case will they be allowed to provide their personal data directly, so in this case the user states that they have obtained the corresponding authorization from their parents or legal representatives. Likewise, when the user provides data on the decline of the Website, they guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a consequence. of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that they have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to a decision of the indicated fines.
Purposes of the treatment.
Personal data is collected solely and exclusively through the means available through the Website. Decysyon will treat user data fairly and transparently for the following specific purposes:
Resolve user inquiries, suggestions and complaints. Manage user participation in sweepstakes, contests and other similar promotional initiatives.
Send commercial communications to users with information about the activities of decysyon.
Manage the provision and contracting of the contracted products and services.
Prepare anonymous statistical reports on access habits and user activity on the website, as described in the Cookies Policy .
Comply with the legally established obligations.
In general, the data requested through the Website to carry out the above purposes are mandatory, so the user’s refusal to provide them may prevent the person in charge from carrying out the above purposes.
Legality of the treatment
The treatment of personal data for the purposes indicated in section 2 of this document is justified by the following legitimating bases:
In relation to the purpose 1) of section 2, the legitimizing basis is the user’s consent to send your query, suggestion or complaint.
In relation to purposes 2) and 4) of section 2, the basis of legitimacy is the execution of a contractual relationship with the user.
In relation to purpose 3) of section 2), the basis of legitimation is, on the one hand, the legitimate interest of the Responsible in sending this type of communications, when there is a prior contractual relationship between User and Responsible, without prejudice to the possibility opposition by the interested party at any time. On the other hand, when the user does not maintain a prior contractual relationship with the Responsible, the legitimizing basis will be the user’s consent to receive this type of communication.
In relation to object 6) of section 2, the basis of legitimacy is a legal obligation of the Controller.
Revocation of consent.
The user’s acceptance of their data being processed or transferred is always revocable. To revoke this consent, users can contact decysyon through the channels indicated above. The revocation of consent will not affect any treatment that has been legally carried out prior to said revocation.
Transfer or communication of data to third parties.
Your data may be communicated to the following entities, in accordance with the aforementioned purpose
- Banks, for the payment of the contracted services or products.
- Public Administrations, by legal provision.
- The courts, when required by law. Similarly, data may be shared with providers who provide services and require access to data under the responsibility of decysyon. Decysyon will guarantee at all times that the third parties with whom it contracts allow it to comply with the applicable regulations and in no case will it treat them for purposes other than those indicated by decysyon.
Rights of the interested party.
- Users can, at any time and for free
- Obtain information on whether the person in charge is treating the user’s personal data or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Oppose to the treatment of your data by the Responsible Obtain from the Responsible the limitation of the data treatment when any of the conditions foreseen in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the user in the cases foreseen by the regulations.
To exercise the above rights, the user must contact the person responsible, through the postal address of decysyon or the email address of the DPO indicated above, duly proving his identity, in the terms established in the regulations in force.
In any case, users are informed that when they consider that decysyon has violated, or may have violated, their rights under applicable data protection regulations, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Data retention period.
Decysyon shall only retain users’ personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this period may be extended until the responsibilities arising from the relationship with the data controller are prescribed.